The Installer's Note is essential reading for the NAG Site Contact responsible for installation and maintenance of the product.
The Users' Note is essential reading for every user of the product. It provides implementation-specific detail that augments the information provided in the NAG product documentation. Wherever the documentation refers to the "Users' Note for your implementation", the user should consult this note.
Both the Installer's Note and the Users' Note are supplied on the product's distribution medium. The Notes available on-line are those that relate to recent releases of our products. Notes for previous releases may still be available, contact us for more information.
To view the Notes for a product please follow the links listed:
- NAG Fortran Library, Mark 25
- NAG Fortran Library, Mark 24
- NAG Fortran Library, Mark 23
- NAG Fortran Library, Mark 22
- NAG Library for SMP & Multicore, Mark 24
- NAG Library for SMP & Multicore, Mark 23
- NAG Library for SMP & Multicore, Mark 22