It's all in the detail
Every new release of the NAG Toolbox brings additions to an already extensive collection of numerical functions. Over 120 new functions have been added at Mark 24.
We've selected highlights to illustrate the capabilities of a particular function or set of functions and explain how they extended the existing capabilities of the NAG Toolbox.
To learn more about a specific new area/function click on the relevant link below.
- Confluent Hypergeometric Function (Mark 24)
- Two-stage Spline Approximation to Scattered Data (Mark 24)
- Further Additions to Nearest Correlation Matrix (Mark 24)
- Multi-start Optimization (Mark 24)
- Non-Negative Least Squares (Mark 24)
- Matrix Functions (Mark 24)
- Inhomogeneous Time Series (Mark 24)
- Gaussian Mixture Model (Mark 24)
- Best subset (Mark 24)