Underpinning the quality of all NAG software is our renowned and comprehensive documentation. Most is available online, from this page and the associated product's web pages.
- Fortran Library - full manual provided in pdf and as a ZIP file
- C Library - full manual provided in pdf and as a ZIP file
- Library for SMP and Multicore - full manual provided in pdf and as a ZIP file
- Parallel Library - full manual provided in PDF
- Library for .NET - see Documentation tab for help file
- NAG Toolbox for MATLAB® - full manual provided in HTML PDF
- Algorithmic Differentiation - userguide Chapter 1 / Summary of features in HTML
- NAG Fortran Compiler
Installer's Notes and Users' Notes
The Installer's Note contains useful information for the installation and maintenance of NAG products. The Users' Note provides implementation-specific detail that augments the information provided in the NAG product documentation. Installer's Notes and Users' Notes for many of NAG's products are available online.
NAG's technical reports are written by members of our staff and/or by external collaborators contributing to the development of NAG products. Their subject matters range from analysis of specific algorithms used in a product to descriptions of using a NAG product in an individual user application area.
Copies of the technical reports are available free of charge.