cxErrorCode cxPickHitLineGet( cxPick *pick, int n, long index, float point, float normal)
integer function cxPickHitLineGet(pick,n,index,point,normal) integer pick integer n integer index real point(3,2) real normal(3,2)
- Pick structure to interrogate.
- Index of the requested hit in the pick structure.
- Endpoint indices of the line segment.
- Endpoints of the line segment.
- Normals at the endpoints of the line segment.
The function returns cx_err_none on success. A nonzero value is returned in case of an error. This will usually be because the hit is not of the proper object type.
The user can tell the function not to get information on a particular field by passing a NULL pointer value. You need not create dummy variables in the calling routine which calls cxPickHitLineGet, because the request is simply ignored when the pointer comes in NULL.
Last modified: Mon Nov 6 16:33:40 GMT 2000
[ Documentation Home ] © The Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd, Oxford UK. 1996